Forum

hardcore bodybuilding

Welcome to SteroidsLive, a hardcore bodybuilding discussion forum.

Thank you for visiting SteroidsLive forums. We are a hardcore bodybuilding site dedicated to bringing you the very best information concerning the world of bodybuilding. Whether you are a competitor or you are just looking to improve yourself, this site is for you. No subject is taboo. We discuss all aspects of bodybuilding, from the natural way to the steroid way. You will find what you need here.

GYNO FROM 300MGS OF...

Notifications
Clear all

GYNO FROM 300MGS OF EQ

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@veiniac)
Topic starter  

Anyone ever experience gyno problems from 300mgs of EQ a week. I am prone to it if that makes a difference but I have been taking nolvadex.

(@rawdog)

Hey Bro, I’ve never heard of anyone getting gyno from doses that low with Eq. If u are prone to gyno or already have had a case of gyno, anythings possible…I wouldnt sweat it but have the nolvadex on hand if u wanna play it safe if the nipples ever get sore and itchy. Keep Bangin’

ReplyQuote
(@zxanarchy)
Eminent Member

dude im on 500 deca and 800 equipoise (way too much, but thats what i got dosed by someone, so i dunno. Anyway, im also on 500 sustanon every 5 days mind you, and i got NO problems. Does this mean im not prone to gyno or WHAT! Anyway, I would NOT worry about it, but like we always say, better safe than floppy.

-Z-

ReplyQuote
locovato
(@locovato)

ARE YOU ITS EO MAN.. DOUDLE CHECK W YOUR SOURZ OR GO TO ANY SITE W PICTURE OF REAL STUFF N DOUBLE CHECK BRO / 300 EO N GYNO UN HEARD OF

ReplyQuote
Share: