Forum

hardcore bodybuilding

Welcome to SteroidsLive, a hardcore bodybuilding discussion forum.

Thank you for visiting SteroidsLive forums. We are a hardcore bodybuilding site dedicated to bringing you the very best information concerning the world of bodybuilding. Whether you are a competitor or you are just looking to improve yourself, this site is for you. No subject is taboo. We discuss all aspects of bodybuilding, from the natural way to the steroid way. You will find what you need here.

Deca Dbol Sus250? f...

Notifications
Clear all

Deca Dbol Sus250? first time cycle?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
beginner
(@beginner)
Topic starter  

I want to do at least one injectable on my first cycle. I have been thinking about doing a sus Dbol cycle and I have also been thinking about a deca dbol cycle but I have no Idea which is best. I have heard that sus is pretty rough stuff on the body compared to deca, and that the risk of bitch tits is higher with sus and dbol. But I have also heard that deca is a really mild roid. So lately I have been contemplating a deca dbol sus cycle. Could someone give me a dosage for the triple stack?

Thanks

(@sdjones)

deca 400 mg weekly, sust 500 mg. weekly dbol 35 mg. daily. got me to 223 from 183 in 3 months and increased my bench for example by 50 pounds.

ReplyQuote
(@jon22)

Good stack im on that exact stack right now and im growing like a animal i weight before was 160 already at 170 in 2 weeks lovin it ………!:D

ReplyQuote
(@ironman_845)

I would use another test like cyp or eth..

ReplyQuote
Share: