Forum

hardcore bodybuilding

Welcome to SteroidsLive, a hardcore bodybuilding discussion forum.

Thank you for visiting SteroidsLive forums. We are a hardcore bodybuilding site dedicated to bringing you the very best information concerning the world of bodybuilding. Whether you are a competitor or you are just looking to improve yourself, this site is for you. No subject is taboo. We discuss all aspects of bodybuilding, from the natural way to the steroid way. You will find what you need here.

Notifications
Clear all

Sust-250 Q’s

15 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@cubuff)
Topic starter  

Ok I am three days away from taking my first stab in the arse. I was reading MD and saw a article on sust, the editor was saying something about how sust makes his whole leg stiff, hot and in pain, how true is this? does this happen to one out of ten people who take it? He didnt really say how long this pain would last, anyone know? I can live with a day of pain. I guess im just going to have to test it and see if im one of the unlucky ones! 😀

eazeaz
(@eazeaz)

Sus really does burn a bit. Mix the shot with deca or eq, Whamo, No pain whatsoever. Then you can split your shots into say, Monday and Thursday, and get the most from the prop in the sus.

ReplyQuote
(@stick)

NO big deal a little sore for a day but nuttin to worry about . I just did one today and I am JACKED!

ReplyQuote
(@shadow)

geez you guys complain about sustanon…… thats only 30mg prop

i use to inject IP’s 200mg/ml propionate 2ml at a time into my quad lol

now thats some painful shit!!! hahahaha

shadow

ReplyQuote
 Dirk
(@dirk)

i’m with you shadow. try taking it in the delt or quad and then you have time to whine, especially if it is Ttokkyo.

dirty shit pisses me off every time i think about it!

dirk

ReplyQuote
(@trimmer01)

I guess I have been lucky because I have never had any pain from sust. Or I am just to stupid to realize I am in pain.

ReplyQuote
(@bigpauly)

I love shot days. I just hate it when you pull the rig out and the blood and oil start commin’ out before you can plug the hole! LOL Just like Barnes said in Platoon..”take the pain…take the pain!”

ReplyQuote
(@juiced)

dude im using sust ready jects and have no pain what so ever .

Juiced

ReplyQuote
(@bludog)

I just did a shot the other night, and the only pain that I have now is that the site is a bit sore, but considering what we are doing fellas, it’s nothing to bitch and moan about. When your strength starts going through the roof, tell me if your thinking about a little pin prick? (CUBUFF and I are buddies and we’re on the same cycle…he’s just a big fag…lol…nah, he’s cool he’s just flippin a little over the needle thing):D

ReplyQuote
(@tailgunner)
Eminent Member

ok, so I’m the pussy of the bunch. last time I did sus by itself, I was sore there for a couple of days. when I mixed the deca with it on a subsequent cycle, it was all better 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@a50man)
Eminent Member

I have been taking a Sus EOD, and trying to spread it around. I shot it in my calves, and holy shit! I could not walk for the next couple of days! I loved it though!! It is not as bad when u put it in the larger muscle groups (i.e., ass or quads), but when u get to the smaller ones (i.e., calves or biceps), be prepared not to use that muscle for a day or two!

ReplyQuote
(@yyzgeddylee)
Eminent Member

in your but usually hurt less than your quad….. everyone different….some feel a lot of pain…some dont feel any at all….stick it and see how you are….

ReplyQuote
Share: