Complete Guidelines on Workout Routine, Safety Tips and Diets
Our complete guidelines section is here to help answer some of the questions you may have regarding certain aspects of fitness training, weight training training methods, warm ups, stretching, diets, steroids and lots more.
Please use the list below to hop down to what you are looking for.
- General tips for fitness and weight training?
- Advantages of a free weight workout?
- Purchasing products through our site?
- Muscle building diet schedules?
- Weight loss diet schedules?
- Understanding our training methods
- Weekly fitness and weight training schedules
Below you will find some brief rules in which to train by. Back to top of the page
- 1. Always consult your doctor before starting any fitness or weight training program.
- 2. Always wear suitable clothing and footwear e.g. tracksuit and trainers.
- 3. After eating allow 1 to 2 hours prior to exercising.
- 4. Remove jewellery, rings, chains and pins before exercising.
- 5. Where applicable make sure collars and weights are secure.
- 6. Injuries to health may result from incorrect or excessive training.
- 7. Always warm up, cool down and stretch before and after any fitness or weight training workout. This will help prevent muscle injuries.
- 8. Start with a moderate weight so that you can perform the exercises correctly.
- 9. Do not complete techniques to quickly since this does not work the muscles as hard as slower paced movements.
- 10. Breathing is very important – you should not hold your breath when exercising. General rule – Exhale on the hardest phase of the exercise or as you feel exertion and inhale on the easier phase.
- 11. Keep yourself warm during a workout
- 12. We recommended that you never lift weights alone. There should always be someone available to assist you. Training with others can help motivate you.
Advantages of a free weight workout. Back to top of the page
A workout with free weights such as dumbbells is more functionally beneficial than fixed equipment. A workout that emulates every day activity is ultimately more advantageous the one where the equipment holds you steady and allows you to perform only certain movements. We move in a synchronized manner, one area assisting another. Is it therefore advantageous to exercise in this way, thus encouraging strength and stability using the bodies natural movement patterns. When using free weights it is useful to note that other muscles apart from the prime movers, play a big part in the exercise program.
Purchasing products through our site. Back to top of the page
All the products in both of our stores are listed through amazon.com and amazon.co.uk which has one of the most secure and safest web sites on the internet for purchasing products. We have chosen to supply you with products in this fashion due to the high level of security, great customer care and reliability from which amazons reputation shines.
Muscle building diet schedules. Back to top of the page
With any muscle building diet consistency is always the key to success. Building muscle mass that you can be proud of takes time, hard work and determination. Here are a few tips that will help you along the way.
- Maintain a very consistent diet.
- Do not make to many changes to your diet at once. Your body always needs to adjust.
- Maintaining a consistent sleeping pattern is always beneficial to any body building workout.
- Loading up on to many protein shakes and bars is not the answer. You body will just get rid of protein is does not require.
Weight loss diet schedules. Back to top of the page
- Sometimes maintaining a weight loss diet schedule can be difficult and frustrating.
- You may find yourself maintaining a strict diet but then you are not losing weight. This simply means that your body may be having a slow week. So do not lose faith and persevere.
Understanding our training methods. Back to top of the page
Understanding a weight training method is easy by setting up a simple scale. 1 being very easy and 10 being very hard. Now when you are performing an exercise the intensity each set ( excluding the heaviest ) should be around 7 or 8 in intensity. This will maintain a strong level of pressure on the muscles but still allow room for a good technique. Heavier sets should be around the 8 or 9 mark but just make sure that you maintain good technique.
Weekly fitness and weight training schedules. Back to top of the page
- Try to workout at the same time each day.
- Do not make huge alterations to your workouts, if you enjoy what you doing keep doing it.
- A simple idea can be performing the same weekly workout for three weeks, then rest for one week, then start another three week workout using a complete different set of exercises.
- If you are performing a dumbbell exercise using an alternating technique which specifies doing 12 to 15 reps this means 12 to 15 reps on each arm, not 6 per arm.