8 Ways To Quit Eating Junk Food: Part 2 of 2

Anabolic Steroids / Bodybuilding Blog

8 Ways To Quit Eating Junk Food: Part 2 of 2

freeimages.co.uk food images

This is part 2 of the series.

In case you haven’t read the last part, this series is basically about the techniques reasons to quit eating junk-food for your own personal gain. I have already explained the benefits, and general good points of straying from junk food, so here I am with the second part with the series.

And, with no further ado…

5. Sports = Good

Sports are a great way of staying away from junk food. By playing a sport, it gives you a reason to stray away from the fatty stuff – you’ll play better if you do. Trust me, be picking up a sport, you’ll gain a tendency to look after your bodily nutrition.

And also, in addition to that, sport is just a great way to get in your cardiovascular exercises, and, if you play a sport like football, a really good way to get stronger too.

6. Learn to cook!

Healthy food doesn’t have to be bland, tasteless chicken breasts and dry wheat. Healthy food can be amazingly tasty, and in my opinion, often tastier than your poor-quality Big Mac and fries. Cooking is a skill, and you get better at it the more you do it.

I got a tip for you here – go find some good recipes, there’s many good websites online for that (RecipeZaar, Delias). Invest some time practising and honing your cooking skills. Trust me, before you know it, you’ll be happily eating away at your (healthier) food.

Plus, the ladies completely love it when a guy can cook.

7. Don’t Go For Perfection

Don’t try and be one of those up-their-own-asses kind of guys. You don’t have to completely eliminate junk food from your diet. I mean, that would technically be ideal, but in the society we live in today, that’d very hard. The 90/10 rules seems to work really good for a lot of guys.

The 90/10 rule is that basically, you’re healthy for 90% of the time, junk food eating savage for the other 10%. This approach is easy to apply, and can have a drastic change on normal peoples physique.

The longer you stay healthy, the more you will begin to enjoy it. I mean, sure, at the start you might be longing for the chocolate bar, but you might soon just not care. Taste adapts.

8. Self-Control is Everything

This one is the most important of all of them – control yourself. The junk food does not control you.  No one is forcing you to eat the junk. It is your own personal choice to do so.

Let me ask you this one question – between achieving your goal and eating a big mac, which one would you pick? And that’s all that has to be said. Remember, willpower can get you through every mental barrier you will ever occur. Don’t be weak. Muscle up.

Have your say